Sunday 26 October 2014

Cute and Scary Flesh Eating Cat Halloween Makeup Tutorial.

Hello Cherrubs,



I have had so much fun filing this tutorial for you guys,
As Halloween is approaching so soon, I thought I better put up a Halloween tutorial.

This tutorial is a 2 in one so you are super lucky, I have stopped at what could be considered a "Cute Cat" if your looking to go as something cute, but then I have gone all out and created a flesh eating cat with blood and rotten teeth.

I hope you all enjoy this tutorial, Please share it with your friends and like the video.


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOVV72iIfXyI96BGKkj_7ow


I will be posting a whole heap of beauty posts and videos after this week as I have finished UNI for the semester
YAY !!!!!
Don't forget to go check out my new Instagram account please follow.
Love you all.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment