Friday 1 August 2014

Waxaway Salon quality wax - DO IT YOURSELF at home// Waxaway review.



Hello lovely’s,

Today I thought I would share with you all my favourite at home wax.
Not everyone feels comfortable going to the salon to get certain parts of their body waxed, so why feel out of your comfort zone when you can go to your local drugstore and purchase salon quality wax that you can do in the comfort of your own home. 
This wax is a new purchase of mine and I have used it a few times and am now in love with it. It is called the “Waxaway Salon Wax for sensitive skin” this is hands down the best wax I’ve ever purchased, my mother is an ex beautician and usually can do my waxing as she still has all her salon quality products, but as I moved away I need to do my own waxing. This waxaway wax is extremely high quality and I cannot find any fault with this product. The wax is super simple to apply and use t resulting in all hair disappearing and being pulled out. I’m not going to show you photo results of the hair being pulled out, as that is kind of weird and yucky but trust my words when I’m telling you how great this wax is. I have previously used the Veet roll on and it does not even come close to how amazing the waxaway sensitive wax is. This waxaway wax leaves no irritation to my skin what so ever, obviously its red when you first do it but after an hour there is no irritation or reaction visible which I love.

What comes in the box when you purchase.
Disposable G-String
After care wipe
Wooden paddle stick to apply wax.
Container with sensitive wax (200ml)
 Instructions
How To Use:
1.     remove the lid and safety seal on the wax and place in the microwave for 2 minutes or until wax is all melted. Once it has melted take out of the microwave and let it sit for 2 minutes.
2.     Determine the way the hair is growing and place a thick amount of wax over the area you want waxed.
3.     Wait until the wax doesn’t stick to your fingers but don’t allow it to full set hard.
4.     Hold the skin taut and with the other hand rip the wax off in the opposite way of the hair growth this ensures all the hair is removed effectively.


It’s as easy as one, two, three, four.

Its up to you if you need to use the wipes provided to move any excess wax that may still be on your skin.

I hope you all enjoyed this post.
If you have any questions please leave it in the comments.

Love you all

post signature

2 comments:

  1. You are clearly more skilled than me. I've tried twice and both times it was an utter disaster so I leave it for professionals now!

    ReplyDelete