Saturday 16 August 2014

Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub Review


Where to buy: Kit Cosmetics or soap and glory online
How Much: $18.95
Scent: Breakfast Maple

Hey dolls,

Today I thought I would share with you my all time favourite body scrub it is the Soap and Glory smoothie star breakfast scrub with oat, shea butter and sugar.

This body exfoliator is by far one of the most amazing scrubs I’ve ever used. It not only smells amazing “you literally want to eat the tub”. The smell of this product is super strong and amazing, it smells like breakfast maple and oh geez it is good !!!!!

This exfoliator contains oat, Shea butter, sugar, organic cupuacu bio scrubs, bananas, almond and honey extracts. That leaves your body feeling so amazingly soft and smooth.


How to use:

Once you’re in the shower and your body is wet. Take a small amount in your hands and rub your hands together, start by smoothing this exfoliant over your skin and gently rubbing in small circular motions all over your body.
Once you’re finished exfoliating, rinse off, and your body is left feeling amazingly soft and smelling great.

This body scrub is a great prep for fake tanning; before I put my tan on I always use this to prep my skin for a lovely smooth tan. This scrub is also great if you are having trouble getting your tan off.
A little amount of this scrub will help in removing the unwanted tan left after the week.

I highly recommend you checking out this scrub I couldn’t rave about it more.
I am so in love, I want to buy so many and can’t wait to try out more flavors from this brand.

Love you all.
Dont forgot to follow me on my new Instagram account : @missknightt


post signature

1 comment: