Sunday 17 August 2014

Classy Cranberry Eyes Makeup Tutorial ♡ CHI CHI RICH GEMS PALETTE




Hey lovers,

Today I filmed a classy creanberry makeup tutorial. I think this colour is extremly flattering on brown or hazel eyes and is super wearable day or night. To create this look I have used the Chi Chi Rich Gems Palette and am in love with the pigmentation from the palette. 
If you haven't yet checked out the chi chi eyeshadow palettes I would highly recommend it.
If your in Australia you can pick them up from Target or Myer. And if your overseas they ship internationally and have an online site.

I hope you all enjoy this tutorial it is so easy to create and super classy.

Don't forget to share and subscribe and follow me on my new instagram account @missknightt
Love you all
post signature

1 comment: