Wednesday 6 August 2014

CHI CHI Super BB Cream - Review & Demo

Hey dolls,
I've come across this amazing BB cream that to me is nothing like any BB cream I've ever used before. It is so high coverage and has such amazing lasting power, my demo and review will show you how amazing the BB cream really is. 
I have oily to combination skin and find it very difficult when trying to find foundations that suit my skin, last and look nice throughout the whole day. 
When first applying this foundation, I was a little concerned, as I felt it was to pink meaning the undertone wasn't right. But after an hour of wear it oxidised and then matched my body... (that I had faked tanned) so I was super happy about this.
 I picked up the shade two which was medium, at my local target store that was having 30% off CHI CHI cosmetics. WINNING !!
This foundation cost me $16.50 and for that price I am truly shocked, this is such an amazing BB cream that has so many amazing qualities; to me it was more like a foundation rather than a BB cream but to me I wasn't bothered by that at all. 
After wearing this foundation for a total of 8 hours I had a small amount of oil come through my T-Zone section but I didn't have to touch up any of my makeup all day which made me super happy. I never thought a BB cream would work well on my oily combination skin as in the past I have used BB creams that leave me oily and I find that my makeup ends up sliding and removing itself in parts of my face. The Chi Chi Super BB Cream is hands down my new favourite everyday foundations, it will suit anyone who is working, going to school/ uni and needs something that looks amazing that takes no time at all to put on. 
I hope you all enjoy this post.
If you want a more in depth review just watch the video on my YouTube.
Love you all
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment