Friday 11 July 2014

Chi Chi fabulous and flawless foundation- Review & Demo



Hello dolls,

Today I filmed a Chi Chi first impressions demo and review on the "Chi Chi fabulous and flawless foundation". What can I say it is hands down one of my new favourite foundations it gives you the most flawless finish and makes your skin look a million dollars. I cannot say enough good things about this foundation it glides on your skin and is super easy to apply.


One of the great things about this foundation is it is not expensive but lasts and is the quality of a high end product. The colour range is fantastic they have everything from very pale pink based to dark tanned skin yellow based perfect if you fake tan !

The finish and lasting power of this foundation is hands down one of the best I’ve ever tried it feels so light weight but it is so long lasting. 
I went walking on the beach was out in the sun, went out to lunch and I didn’t have to touch up my foundation at all I was so happy.
I did however have a little oil come through, but I have naturally oily skin so that was no big deal for me.

If your looking where to purchase this foundation they sell it in Target or Myer, at one of the stores they are bound to have a sale and you can pick it up for cheaper.

To watch a demo to see how to wears for up to 8 hours please watch this video

After 8 hours of wear


I hope you all enjoy my demo and review video I love filming these videos, as I always like to watch them before I buy a new foundation.

Have a lovely weekend, please share and subscribe if you haven’t already.


Love you all.

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment