Sunday 8 June 2014

50% off Colette Hayman- LOOK what I bought !

Hey dolls,

Today I went to the mall, as I had to buy a new outfit for my friends wedding next weekend. I couldn’t help but look when I passed Colette a costume jewellery shop that they were having 50% off I was super happy and of course I couldn’t resist it !

I thought I would share with you some of the necklaces and earrings I bought.


If your wanting to check out their sales but cant make it to the store they are also having 50% off online.
http://www.colettehayman.com.au

All of these items cost me $30.00 and would of cost over $60.00 if I purchased all these items when they were full price.. This makes me so HAPPY!

Sorry this post isn’t long but I just wanted to share with you a few goodies I picked up.

I hope your all having an amazing weekend.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment