Friday 2 May 2014

MUST HAVE LIPSTICK OF THE MONTH-Maybelline Colour Sensational Fuchsia Flash


Where to buy: Chemist Warehouse
How Much: $16.95 but I got mine on half price sale for $7.95
Colour: 902 Fuchsia Flash.

Maybelline Colour Sensational-Fuchsia flash


Hello Lovely people,

Today’s blog post in going to be on the Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick in Fuchsia Flash.

I thought I would share with you my must have lipstick of the month.
I have loved this so much.
It is a must have staple in your makeup collection.


Amazing Packaging-so pretty


The consistency of this drug store lipstick is amazing, it is so smooth and easy to apply its not one of those lipsticks that pull when you apply it glides on your lips so nicely.
Fuchsia Flash lipstick on my lips.

The whole colour range from Maybelline is so amazing I want them all.
But this fuchsia flash is my favourite at the moment I cannot stop wearing it.

It’s the perfect colour to wear all year round it is a bright bold pink, that matches any season.

These lipsticks are one of my favourite drug store products, I would recommend you going and checking these out.

I hope you all are having a fantastic week.
I will talk to you soon.


post signature



2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I love the colour!!

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the colour pay off is amazing in these lipsticks.

      Delete