Wednesday 7 May 2014

Look what I bought- Drug Store Haul

Hey dolls,

Today I went and bought a few products I have had on my wish list. All of them are drug store and affordable for anyone on any budget.



I will list the product where I bought how much and colour swatches for you all so you can have a good idea what I purchased.

The first product I purchased was the Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour concealer in “ivory”. It is the lightest shade in this range and is a lovely creamy consistency. It is super long lasting and doesn’t crease. If you have oily skin or have problems with concealers creasing this one is perfect for you.

Where To Buy: Chemist Warehouse
Colour- Ivory
Cost- $7.90 

The second thing I bought was a Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in the colour “Pink Pop”. It is a gorgeous Barbie pink I have purchased these lipsticks before and they are amazing for drug store they last a long time and have a lovely creamy constancy. These brands of lipsticks are extremely pigmented and the colour pay off is amazing.


Where to buy: Chemist Warehouse/ Priceline
Colour: 900 Pink Pop
Cost: $7.50



It must be a Maybelline kind of shopping trip I also got another Maybelline item it is there hyper glossy liquid liner in black. This liquid eyeliner is amazing it gives you perfect procession and is extremely black. It would have to be one of my favourite eyeliner products.

Where to buy: Chemist Warehouse
Colour: Black
Cost: $10.00



I’ve seen so many good things about the Chi Chi dramatic lip lacquers and all as I can say is OMG they are amazing they are so pigmented and creamy and long lasting all I can say is go out and try this product it is by far one of my favourite lip products at the moment. I got the colour Valley Doll and it is this gorgeous hot pink, I absolutely love it so much, I cant wait to do a tutorial with this lip colour.



Where to buy: Target
Colour Valley Doll
Cost- $12.95



So the last makeup item I purchased was the NYX dewy finish setting spray, this is the first setting spray I have ever purchased and used so I’m super excited to see how it works. I have seen a lot of people use it and it makes your makeup look lovely and not so cakey and powdery on the skin.  If this product works well I will look at purchasing a higher end one.


Where to buy: Target
How Much: $14.95

I hope you have all enjoyed reading everything I purchased today.
I hope your all having a lovely day.


post signature





No comments:

Post a Comment