Wednesday 23 April 2014

Best And Easiest Way To Remove Your Makeup



Hello Beauty Lovers,

Once again no excuse for not posting more regularly but boy have I been super duper busy at University this past month. I don’t know how I truly manage to do everything I do sometimes.

Anyway… The reason for this post today is I have stumbled across the most amazing products to use when removing your makeup OMG! I can’t stress enough how much I love this combination.

DRUM ROLL.

It’s the Simple Kind to skin cleansing wipes with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.
WOW I love both of these products together they are so gentle on my skin, I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin at all. All traces of my makeup are removed with one wipe.
First I use the Simple wipe and put some of the Cleansing water onto the wipe once I have done that I start wiping my face removing my makeup. I only need one wipe with the cleansing water and presto my makeup is off I have no irritation to my eyes and skin I’m so in love with these products. I couldn’t say anything negative about these two makeup removing products if you haven’t already go out and purchase both of them you wont regret it.

Let me know if you have used either and you liked them.

Love you all I hope your having a beautiful day

Talk to you soon,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment