Wednesday 27 November 2013

Opallac UV Gel Polish Kit.

Cost: $99.00
Where to purchase: Priceline
How long does it last: 10-14 Days


Hello lovelies,

Priceline was having a 40% off all cosmetics the other day so I went in and stocked up on a lot of products that I needed and also didn’t need….. Everytime I go to Priceline I see the Opallac gel polish kit but was a little bit iffy on wither I should get it or not, as I was worried about the quality.

I decided to purchase the starter kit as it was 40% off and I am super thrilled that I did. I absolutely love it, it is so easy to apply and it lasts on my nails for about 10 days before it starts to remove itself around my cuticle area. My toes have out lasted the 14 days and still look fantastic.

1st day

11th Day

Before buying this kit I was painting my nails every two days I found it was making my nails and cuticles brittle and my cuticles were always dry, I had skin pealing off around them from using nail polish remover so often… I no it sounds disgusting….

The one thing I absolutely love about gel polish is it doesn’t chip as quick as nail polish and you don’t have to wait for it to dry, it cures in the UV lamp and you don’t have to worry about smudging them !

What ‘s included in the kit:

·      1x Opallac 7 watt UV nail lamp
·      1x gel base coat
·      1x gel top coat
·      3x gel colours – Seductress (red), Cosmoliscious (hot pink),   Pastel Polly (pastel pink).
·      1x 2-1 shine and soak solution
·      1x 30pk remover wraps
·      1x instruction manual

This product claims no dying time, no chipping, no smudges, and no damage to your nails and I believe that they live up to what they are saying the product does. My gel did not chip or smudge, they claim it lasts up to 14 days mine started to lift after 11 but I’m fine with that, as I’m not painting my nails every two days.
For the price of this gel lamp I would highly recommend it, it is super easy to use and the finished product is great for a home job.

The gel polishes cost $19.95 if you want to purchase different colours; they have a range of glitters, sheer and flat colours available.
When purchasing the kit I also purchased the Manhattan spark, which is a reddish pink with glitter in it. It is so lovely.
I cannot wait to purchase more colours.

Gel Colours

Removal of the gel.

Removal Solution
When removing the gel polish it comes with removal wraps and a soak of solution. When I removed mine the first time I was getting frustrated as it wasn’t coming off as easy as they were claiming but after leaving the removal wraps on for a longer period of time the gel just peeled of so easily and I didn’t have any problems. When removing your gel I would suggest you place a towel on your table before removing as it does become very messy when you start to peel all the gel off your nails.

Overall I absolutely love this product if you were like me and wondering if you should purchase this kit… I would definitely recommend it, I love it and I will continue to use this instead of going to the salon to get them gelled.


My Toes after 14 days and they still look good.

I hope your all having a wonderful day.
I'll talk to you all soon.


Love Miss Knight x

2 comments:

  1. This seems like such a bargain for all the products you get! :)
    Hope to stay in touch,
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no.. and i got 40% off that price so it was an amazing deal.
      xoxo

      Delete