Tuesday 15 October 2013

Neutrogena Oil free eye makeup remover


Hi lovely’s,

I thought I would share with you my holy grail eye makeup remover that I couldn’t live without. I think it is amazing I have tried so many brands and I truly love this one, The Neutrogena eye makeup remover is so gentle on my eyes and removes every bit of eye makeup without being harsh or irritating my eyes. My eyes are very sensitive when it comes to makeup remover products but this one is so gentle on my eyes it is so amazing it glides off any mascara whether it is normal or waterproof. This product definitely lives up to what the brand promises “soft and gentle on the eyes”.



The only downfall I do have with this product is it says it doesn’t leave an oily residue on your eyes after washing off your eye makeup…. But I find it does leave my eyes and area around my eyes oily. I can't just leave my face as it leaves an oily residue. This usually isn't a problem for me as I jump straight into the shower and cleanse my face anyway but for anyone that likes to take their eye make up off and leave their face then it's probably going to annoy you as like I said it does leave an oily residue.

I have tried so many eye makeup removers and I haven't yet come across one as good as this Neutrogena one. It's only $10.90 at Priceline or The Chemist Warehouse.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes a soft gentle eye makeup remover that works effectively. I have re purchased this product twice now I usually like trying new things but it has taken me so long to find an eye makeup remover as gentle and as effective as this one.
Hope this helped all you lovely ladies needing a new eye makeup remover.
Have a beautiful day.

Love Miss Knight x

No comments:

Post a Comment