Wednesday 23 October 2013

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara.

Hello Everyone,
Hope you are all having a terrific day, I thought I would share with you my holy grail mascara. 
I have tried so many different mascara's ranging from cheap to high end.  A lot of them do the same thing but there are a few that shine out from the rest.
Mascara is one of those things that you really need for it to live up to its expectations. 


My eyelashes have no volume or length when there is nothing on them, but when I find a good mascara …WOW can you notice a difference. The Jordana best lash extreme mascara is by far the best mascara I have used it brings length and volume to my lashes like a high end product does.
I have used the Dior Blackout mascara and that is extremely good but also very pricey and seeming I’m a university student I don’t have that kind of money to be trying out all high end products. I came across this mascara when shopping on Cherry Culture it costs $2.99 and wow it is amazing. I can’t say enough good things about this product. I will post photos for you guys down below to view and see the difference. I’m sure you will be shocked. 
No Mascara

Two Coats of mascara.
At first when I tried this mascara I didn’t think it did anything for my lashes, but a lot of product was coming out at the start and it was just to clumpy and not working properly but as I continued using it, it’s become amazing the product works so well. When shopping for this product I do quite regularly see it out of stock I like to buy a few when I purchase something off Cherry Culture just so I have backups as I’m in Australia and the shipping is so expensive and I have to wait four weeks for anything to arrive from America.  
I usually buy mascaras from Priceline or the Chemist Warehouse and I always like to change it up but when it comes to this mascara I don’t want to try anything else, I haven’t found anything that lives up to this one since I have been using this product. 
I hope this has helped all you lovely ladies in need of a mascara that does the job for half the price of expensive ones.

After both eyes have mascara.


Have a fantastic day everyone !


Love Miss Knight xx








No comments:

Post a Comment